The information which you give when completing this application form will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2012 and for the following purposes: to enable the organisation to create an electronic and paper record of your application; to enable the application to be processed; to enable the organisation to compile statistics, or to assist other organisations to do so, provided that no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published. The information will be kept securely, and will be kept no longer than necessary.
1)Each new student is required to pay a refundable deposit equivalent to the monthly fee per subject and the one-time registration fee of SGD $50 upon registration. Thereafter, student is subjected to monthly tuition and resource fees for the respective months.
2) The registration and relevant material fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
3) Payment must be made in one of the following forms: CASH, NETS, PAYNOW (UEN:201535918H). For PAYNOW, please indicate Student's name and month or invoice number in the payment reference.
4) Payment must be made in full latest by the end of the calendar month.
5) If a student is or absent from class due to medical reason, it shall be the responsibility of the student or parent to arrange for a replacement lesson before the next class. Such replacement lesson will be valid for 1 week from the date of the missed lesson. In the event where attendance of the make-up lesson arranged within the stipulated 1 week period is not possible, or the absentee has other reasons (Eg: Overseas Travel), absentee will not be entitled for a replacement lesson.
6) In the event where the tutor cancels a lesson due to medical reason, the individual tutor will make arrangement for a replacement class during the rest week.
7) There will be no classes on day(s) which have been gazetted as Singapore public holidays by Ministry of Manpower.
8) Notification of any update in contact information is the responsibility of the student or parent.
9) In the event of withdrawal of your child from the center, you are required to give the center one month notice prior to the withdrawal date. Center will tabulate unpaid balance lessons and offset the fees with the deposit accordingly. Any balance refundable deposit will be refunded via paynow and shall be made payable to the payee.
10) The center reserves the right to use the students’ information, including but not limited to their names, level, school, results and photographs as a tool for the center’s marketing purposes.
11) AZKEN accepts no liability for any personal injury and/or loss and/or damage to property belonging to any person.
12) Parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage to the center’s property to the extent caused by the student’s acts or omission.
13) The Terms and conditions contained herein shall come into effect upon enrolment.
14) AZKEN reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.